There are a number of organizations and website that provide information about human trafficking and resources for engaging this concern:
- Houston Rescue and Restore (HRR), Executive Director, Maria A. Trujillo, provides extensive resources including training materials, conferences, and on-site staff training.
- Just Cause, a cooperative initiative of churches, faith-based ministries, and local businesses and organizations that are committed to addressing God's passion for justice in their respective communities and beyond.
- TraffickStop, Executive Director, Tomi Lee Grover, is a excellent website providing awareness and information
- Children at Risk, Executive Director, Bob Sanborn, focuses on information dispersement and effecting public policy changes to improve quality of life for our children. Human Trafficking is one of their target issues.
- Redeemed Ministries is a Houston-based non-profit addressing human trafficking concerns.