Volunteer with Kids & Families at Risk
- Bay Area Turning Point: providing recovery solutions and services for survivors of family violence and sexual assault. (volunteer)
- Buckner Foster Care: creating opportunities for you to impact the life of a child in need of a foster home. (volunteer in supportive ministry)
Children at Risk
: seeking to improve the lives of children in Texas through research, policy analysis, education, collaboration and advocacy (volunteer
: Empowering families through Christian ministry designed to provide housing, mentoring, teaching, financial planning, counseling and access to community resources. (volunteer
: leading churches to provide mentors to meet the emotional, social, and academic needs of children in your neighborhood elementary school (volunteer
Multi Family Missions Ministry
: providing opportunity to churches, youth groups, and individual volunteers to fulfill the great commission through ministry in government housing to lower-income families, disabled and senior adults.
- Rio Grande Valley Ministries: offering a variety of compassion ministries to families and children in poverty in the Rio Grande Valley through Buckner Benevolences. (volunteer)
- Sacred Heart Relief Center: partnering with Texas Baptists Disaster Recovery to minister to families near the border. Small teams periodically needed.
- Star of Hope: offering transitional living skills to young mothers, GED tutoring, and computer skills to assist with providing a secure family environment. (volunteer)
- UBA's Mission Centers of Houston: seeking to serve and empower Houston's inner city poor (volunteer) (give)
Adoption & Foster Care
Buckner Baptist Benevolences provides maternity, adoption and family services with a particular focus on orphans.
ALL IN Orphan Care: Equipping the Church to Help Kids and Strengthen Families is a 6-session small group curriculum designed to challenge and equip congregations to engage the needs of children needing foster care or adoption.
Anchor Point provides adoption support and awareness (not direct placement services); parenting education; pregancy center services; abortion recovery support.
STCH South Texas Children's Home Ministries providing homes for children, homes for families, family counseling, Jobs for Life, and International Ministry.